Friday, May 15, 2009

balik mesia!!!!!!!!

yahooooo!!!!!!!!!

my father called me later on Thursday asking me to get return home earlier than planned....hehe...he was just worried that I would be quarantine for swine flu upon reaching malaysia.... so my flight is on Monday...May 18th

so I took extra precaution and managed to get some mask (mcm dlm hospital tu) for me to where especially in the plane and airport....I juts need to maintain healthy, takde demam or batuk....and it should be fine bile kat mesia nanti....

Also, my father upgraded my ticket to business class just to make sure that I won't be around that much people....hehe....so sweet of him....
eventhough I told him not to...he still insist on it...,..

orait....need to pack my bags now....also do some last minute shopping...nak pegi beli beg coach....and tshirt hard rock..

5 comments:

arra said...

have a safe journey home syikin! baru semalam baca berita ada sorang rakyat Malaysia positive H1N1 tu. dia naik flight thru newark. be extra careful, k!

Syikin said...

tue la....ade gak dengar...

thanks!!

arra said...

oh kawan kepada yang admitted tu pun kena jugak, dia kat penang huhu, baru dengar harini. arra nasihatkan syikin pakai mask tu sepanjang perjalanan dari keluar rumah sampai klia hihi. bahaya la, seriau gila dengar, eventhough people said don't panic don't panic, gila per tak panic sg buloh sekangkang kera je dengan arra ni and malaysia ni bukan besar sangat kan huhu.

wah terpanjang pulak.

Amalin said...

forget the swine flu...business class is awesome ...hahahaha....have fun...

Syikin said...

haha/...thanks malin...aku tgh jakun ni...hehe