Saturday, October 10, 2009

kucing Yati buat lawak!! sib baik I tak pegi Vet

maybe ada yang dah tau yang I am taking care of my friend's cat...his name is Kat...hehe...a persian cat....yang tak bising...kadang2 gila mencakar...and very handsome one...hehe

sometimes die manja2....sometimes he acts like a lunatic...hehe

smlm after i get back home from work, as usual Kat will greet me at the door....but yesterday, I saw something different....he was walking with only 3 legs....aku pon cuak la, ingat die injured ke ape kan....terus aku siap2 nak gi Vet..mane tau die patah kaki ke ape kan....

tapi bile tgk dekat2, nampak one of his claws tersangkut at his collar...hehe...sian Kat, maybe it has been like that since morning after I left him for work...in minutes after I saved him (and save my self from embarassing in front of the Vet), he vent running all around the house, mcm lama giler tak dapat lari...


ni gambar Kat pagi tadi....i bangun2 je, die sibuk landing sebelah i...siap landing kat bantal lagik..hehe

ni satu lagi gambar Kat...actually a month ago...he is really sneaky, and always poking my feet under my comforter while I'm asleep...

No comments: