Sunday, November 15, 2009

ABC santan

ade ape ngan tajuk??...hehe...i went to Penang restaurant kat Boston with a friend to have dinner...for dessert we ordered ABC....thinking like in Malaysia, ABC patutnye takde santan kan??...we got confused after tasting the ABC...the taste of santan is really empowering the ABC...also the ABC does not look colorful mcm kat mesia punyer...hehe
so the question i have....do we really add santan in ABC??

today i went shopping at the outlet store....i bought gifts for my parents and my sister.....according to plan, we all will meet next Saturday....InsyaAllah...

for my honey, i dah beli dah awal2....so settle....

tak sabonyeee....tinggal 5 hari lagi for us to meet.....we are meeting in london for a week.....my parents will be there too for half of the week....
also my honey and I are planning to go to the most romantic city...Paris, France...woohooo!!!

No comments: