Wednesday, December 17, 2008

good news!!

elllooo dear blog....hehe...

it has been so long since I put in an entry.....it just that nothing much happen, except for work and normal life routine...hehe

just to share that I just got a good news that I've been waiting since July 08.....I got my visa issue settled....all squared away.....i was (still) sooooo happy about this....
and the first thing I thought after receiving this good news was going home....MALAYSIA!!!
then another good news just kept coming....which is my plant here will be going thru a mandatory shutdown...which give me the chance to go home...huhu....so so so happy!!!
the shutdown is going to be for 2 weeks.....but I think i want to spend more than 2 weeks in Malaysia.....we'll see about that...hehe

so, i will also have the chance to attend my friend's wedding....actually there's 2 weddings i would like to attend....it's Airin and Hazrina....they are just my dear friends since the univ years....

i never thought i could get this chance, but maybe Allah finally heard my prayers...Alhamdulillah...

I'm going home this Saturday....and will land in Malaysia on Monday morning......maybe i can go get some nasi lemak as soon as landed at the airport...hehe..

No comments: