Wednesday, December 24, 2008

home sweet home

ello all

i landed in Malaysia on Monday 22nd Dec 2008...at 700AM....
the first thing that i noticed when i landed here is the heat....it has been some time for me to feel that kind of heat...hot n humid weather...
anyways....my mom n dad and also my lovely hun Faqar waited for me at the airport....it just nice to see again their faces
the first meal that i had was nasi lemak ...hehe....and minutes after that it makes me absolutely sleepy...hehe...
MAS was actually serving nasi lemak as a breakfast meal....but i opt for the scramble egg ...hehe...so that i can enjoy my nasi lemak with my hun...aside, i don't want nasi lemak with chicken rendang...i just want it with sambal ikan bilis n telur rebus.....the traditional nasi lemak...

then faqar sent me home....n i ZZZZZ for a few hours...till about 4 PM...i woke up wanting to go to the Alliance Bank to pay for the visa fees but the bank was already closed when we arrived....so we straight went to Lotus...kedai mamak at jalan ampang....and ate ayam tandoori n roti naan....nyummyyy.....again...this is also one of my wish list to eat when i get back to malaysia...hehe....

after that we went to klcc...to watch a movie...hehe...this is actually our first date since 10 mths ago...hehe...we watched a malay movie.....Los n Faun....i like that movie.,..not to heavy n just so much fun to watch....especially with my hun!!!..

after that we went to eat our dinner....kat kedai tomyam....i forgot the name of that restaurant...it was nice .....and then he sent me home...coz i can;t really open my eyes at that time...hehe

No comments: