Tuesday, July 28, 2009

concert Zee Avi

From Right : Me, Zee Avi, Yati

Concert location: House Of Blues, Boston


Concert location: House Of Blues, Boston


I went to Zee Avi's concert some time ago at House of Blues in Boston.......she was awesome....

after her concert, adaa Pete Yorn concert...he was awesome too, but his music was so loud and I can literally feel all my body parts shaking including my heart beating very fast sbb music die kuat gilerr....lepas je concert tu telinga aku jadi pekak sekejap.....okla takde ape nak cerite sgt, just tgk la k 1 song yg I sempat rakam sblm my batteri camera habis...


at the end of her concert we managed to chat with Zee Avi for a while while taking some autograph.....hehe....but unfortunately I didn't bring along the cd I bought earlier for her to sign...but we did took a photo together....



1 comment:

arra said...

i love zee avi too!!!