Monday, July 6, 2009

details of my pre-wed and wedding day part 1

i decided to blog about my pre-wedding and wedding days....i just want to write down the details in case i do forget it in the future...please do note that i do have a problem remembering things....ask my husband, he knows best...



i went back to Mesia on 18 May, and arrived at klia on 20th May 09, pukul 7 am...

went home, then accompany my mother to do some shopping.....it takes time for me to make a full tour of my home....it was still under renovation when I arrived, and the construction people need to finish it before the big day....alhamdullillah everything went well...

so basically most of the day i just sit at home and sleep a little bit in the afternoon due to jetlag...



next day, my sister and my husband (husband-to-be at that time) arrived at klia...

that morning my mother and I went to nilai first, to do some shopping....then baru pegi klia to pick up both of them....nasib baik diorang punye arrival time tak beza sangat....but unfortunately my husband's flight was delayed and he arrived a little bit late....



basically, from the time I arrived at Mesia I have about a week to do everything: fitting baju for both sides (kl and muar), confirm ngan photog, confirm ngan Anna (hantaran deco), confirm ngan Zam (her cupcakes-hantaran and nikah day), confirm ngan Lin cupcake (cupcakes for guest utk reception), beli baju pengapit, went to spa, confirm with dewan and pelamin decorator and much more......it was absolutely crazy....



I went twice for the baju fitting in KL....it is because, that the original baju (reception) that she made for me was to revealing and i feel like nangis tengok baju tu....don't get me wrong, it was so beautiful and fully beaded just like i wanted, but wearing it with just a corset and french lace covering it, doesn't meet my demand for a full cover-up baju, since i am wearing tudung......she convinced me last time that I do not to worry because the tudung will cover my my exposed body....but when I tried it on, oh my god!!....i feel like screaming and nak nangis, and masa fitting tu I can't even get out of the fitting room because it is too revealing for me....even if I'm wearing tudung, I can still see my body exposed and all....I know it is common now for people wearing tudung, and have a little bit of exposing from the corset and all, but I have a different perspective and opinion....it defeats the purpose of wearing a tudung, and have the other area of your body exposed....

the next day, I called the mak andam and let her know nicely that we would need to fix it...at the end she recommended me to wear baju fit, long sleeve kat dalam corset to cover my body.....it seems odd to her, but I don;t care as long as I am fully covered...



after all the drama, it did work out fine...the purple baju french lace, was made very delicately and you can see from the beading, it did takes hours and days for them to finish it....i really appreciate it so much Kak Reen.....Aside from that dress, she also provided me the akad nikah's dress...which is basically a white dress with full beading at the front....I like it so much, so many people compliment the dresses...and I felt like a princess that day...hehe....bile lagi la kan, time tu je la....

Also, Kak Reen did the make-up for me during akad nikah and the reception at dewan perdana felda...she really transform me, even my husband didn't recognize me masa nak batal air sembahyang....hehe...i did look totally different....



Then I went to Muar untuk fitting baju.....my mother- in- law chose for us to wear songket putih/silver.....during the fitting, the baju was not ready as it was still in the original huge size....the Pak andam still has yet to do the alteration ....so basically, they just want to confirm my body measurement, and do it after that....and I did not managed to do another fitting after that, until the actual day when I will be wearing it...it turns out fine for me and my husband....



wah...panjang btol entry kali ni....will continue later ...still not finish yet...hehe...

No comments: