Monday, July 6, 2009

part 2




















nak sambung siket lagi k...

on 29th May( a day before akad nikah), ada majlis khatam AlQuran for my sister and I....we practiced our recitation in front of 2 ustazah from FELDA for an hour, on the same day, a few hours before majlis tu....I'm glad it went reallly well....no mistakes in our recitation, alhamdullillah....most of the people who came are from Felda....not many of my family members were there that night....lepas majlis tu and makan2, we continue kemas2 umah and last minute preparation ..
lupe nak cakap...pelamin in my house was done by somebody from Felda ...he also made the pelamin in the dewan tu.....it was beautiful......i didn;t had the chance to look at the pelamin kat dewan until the morning of the reception itself.....but everything turns out fine and really2 beautiful.....and u cannot believe how many people helped out with the reception....hundreds of people (felda people) did lend a hand to help out everything they could.......i didn;t know that many people were there to help out.....terharu siket2....

morning of reception day (31 hb May)- I came to the hall (dewan perdana felda) really early......because I have to bring along tons of stuff to the hall...i arrived around 9 am....it was freaking early, but I have to......as soon as I was there, I had breakfast....tapi I tak lalu mkn sangat, i dunno why....maybe sebab nervous kot, bcoz ramai sgt orang and risau i will do something stupid during the event.....my hubby masa tu pon tak sampai lagi, lagipon still awal....
makandam pon datang awal around 10 am to do the makeup and all....a lot of my relatives came in and out of my makeup room., mak andam can tell that I am not comfortable with that many people in that room becoz i selalu berkerut2 and not calm masa die makeup kan...she end up telling everybody in that room to keep it quiet so that i can be more relaxed....huhu....

on that day, my photographer had a car accident.....she didn't call me straight maybe tak nak I freakout, instead she called my hubby .....so she send in her friend also a photographer to replace her.....basically at that day, i end up with 3 photographers for the reception...hehe...banyak giler pics from them...hehe....

at the end of the day, it was raining heavily and we cancelled the outdoor shoot...end up we just shoot in the dewan perdana itself......









No comments: