Sunday, July 5, 2009

my hubby, Yati's cat n more....

dah berhabuk dah blog ni...hehe...sorry sbb lama tak update...

well...it's already one month into the married life...but I do feel sad coz I can't be there for my husband....
but hopefully this will end soon...

i just knew that my husband just bought a new LCD tv 42" for his bedroom....hehe...a little bit bigger than mine....i knew he envy my tv a long long time ago...hehe..so that's why he bought it recently.......

now i am babysitting Yati's cat for a month....this is just because her housemate is afraid or maybe uncomfortable ngan kucing......sometimes i just don;t understand why people can be so afraid of cat, they are just cute, adorable and loving animal....

to Yati, if you're reading this....dont worry....i;ll take good care of the cat...hehe....

1 comment:

Dani California said...

i terribly miss him laaa... :(