Monday, April 6, 2009

44 more days---utk balik Mesia!!!...n more

the countdown begins....hehe...tinggal 44 more days for me to return to Mesia....really2 excited!!

countdown for the big day --- 53 days to come...huhu....excited plus nervous at the same time....is this normal?? is it just me??
honey..just to be clear that i;m nervous because i'm observing the wedding preparation from here....and just based on my 100% trust of along ,mama, papa and also you Hun......dont' get me wrong here k...
i just hope everything will turn out fine...InsyaAllah...

hmm....i should put up more pics here...just to make the blog more interesting to read.....don't u think so??

last weekend ...i basically did nothing ...except laying lazily on my bed , half of the day....get up , took a shower, cook, eat, watch tv, surfing internet...and that's basically what i did for both days....I even close my blinds in my room to make it dark and very comfy to sleep aaallll dayyy......
i don't feel like getting out ...so that's why i was in bed most of the time......
that's just the beauty of living alone...huhu...

before this I had a room mate....and turn out that I woke up early everyday including weekends....i don't know why......i just figured that I had to make them (roommate and a friend)breakfast and prepare lunch .....i think back then i was becoming more like my mama....
itu dulu...tapi skrg....very pemalas......i became very clueless when it came to cook for one....i just hate that feeling...

okla...i have to stop rambling and get back to work...(yes..it's morning here and at my office)... :)

2 comments:

jolie in framingham said...

hello..telah mendarat di sini! heheh. patutlah taknak keluar..memalaskan diri rupanya..weekend ni jom la keluar babe. tapi guwe mau datang naik train lah. dut parking sama mahal dengan duit makan! demm.

Syikin said...

hhe....jom2 kuar....boleh je...
hehe...ni mesti kes arking kat boston kan??..mmg mahal tpt tu nak parking...