Friday, April 17, 2009

my crib part 2


My backyard....which is the woods...sometimes I do saw some deers in the woods....

My 2nd bedroom...basically empty....except for the occasional visits from my friend....

again the 2nd bedroom...



this is my coach in my 3rd room....yang ade rocking chair tu.....
sadly, i don;t have the pics of my master bedroom...which is my bedroom....i can't remember why i didn;t took the pics last time....maybe sebab bersepah sbb baru bgn tido time ambik gambar2 ni...hehe....basically I do have a bigger bedroom than the 2nd room, have my own bathroom and a walk-in closet...this is heaven since i have to much stuff....hehe...
but basically, a home is just a home...i wish i could share all this with my loved one....hmm....i do fill empty and lonely in this huge apartment...sbb tu sometimes i just turn on the tv eventhough i dont watch it just to hear someone talking...hehe...pathetic kan??...
orait...got to go do some laundry...and tomorrow i will do some shopping...not for me ...for my sister's friend...hehe....

No comments: