Sunday, April 12, 2009

shopping spree 2...

i promised to put up the pics for the items I bought yesterday....
so here it is:
Signature Sateen Carly for $197 plus tax




Leather Small Wristlet Wallet - $31 plus tax























Leather Small Wristlet Wallet - $31 plus tax





























Aside from Coach, I also bought some Liz Claiborne small purses for my friends. Here are some of them:







































The last item i bought for my sister's friend is a Lancome Beauty Box for $42 plus tax....












All the items above are either for my friends or family, and for myself I did bought a keychain which cost $24 plus tax.... cute right?? Anyone interested with any of the items, let me know, i can buy it for you guys...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jealous!!! Wristlet dia suma lawa2...

Syikin said...

hehe...mmg lawa Zam..
berminat??

arra said...

Dulu arra teringin gak kalau wrislet and handbag ni, tapi sekarang ni macam lebih teruja dengan keychain tuuu hik hik.

Syikin said...

arra...wristlet tu mmg lawa...ni wraislet yg harga in middle range...ade yg besar lagi, tapi mahal siket la...tapi keychain tu cute kan??...geram je tgk, tu yg sambar satu tu...