Friday, April 17, 2009

my crib...hehe

ello all...
still coughing tonight....i think because i'm dehydrating....not enough water in my body...tekak pon kering je....kene byk minum air ni.....
well, i just want to share some pics of my home here in US...my crib...hehe...i took this foto a few weeks ago....saje je...please do note some of the area bersepah, especially the kitchen...hehe

This is my dining area/tv area...my home here is a 2-1/2 bedroom and 2 bathroom.......and now without any housemate, basically the 2nd bedroom is empty.....occasionally used by friend whenever she comes to my house....







Again my dining/tv area....
look at the ceiling....i just love to wake up early in the morning and witness the morning shine....straight from tingkap kat ceiling tu..
My kitchen....boleh nampak bersepah roti tu....sbb i tgh breakfast....i took these pics in the morning....
complete with microwave and oven....i like!!
uu....i forgot to take the pic of my fridge....it's huge....and since I live here alone, so the fridge is rarely full....
This is a pic from my 1/2 bedroom....it's not actually a bedroom, it's just like an extra room to put my stuff...hehe...
see I have a rocking chair....i use it sometimes, if I need to think (or day dreaming) while watching the woods at my backyard...hehe

2 comments:

arra said...

looks very cozy, macam rumah orang yang dah kahwin hik hik.

memang fully furnished ke?

Syikin said...

hehe....aah fully furnished...tapi ade satu dua furniture tu syikin punyer dari apartment lama...