Friday, April 10, 2009

good friday...

it's a good friday....well spent friday....

work was fine...just fine...more projects to come...some times too much to handle...

i just put 2 tickers at my side bar....one is for my return to Malaysia...and the other is ahem ahem...of course getting married!!! hehe...
i didn;t know it was absolutely easy to create that ticker....it has only 3 steps and wallaa...u got a ticker...and i also changed my layout, just to give more color, and does look a bit cheerful compared to the previous one.....my hun also loved it....hehe

my hun just called me.....telling me that he went to see my mom last thursday....it was sweet of him to go visit my mum....thanks hun....
it turns out that my mum has a lot of things going on in the house...she's being sewing all the curtains and what not for the new house my parents bought and also for my wedding.....it sounds like she's very excited for my wedding....so happy for her....
i just wish she won't over worked herself, and not taking care of her health condition....i also wish i was there to help her out....i felt a little bit guilty letting her to work alone with my wedding preparation....of course my sister help me a lot too, in terms of getting the door gifts ready, and also as a contact person for me in mesia....

i'm typing this while watching NBA basketball...Boston celtics versus Miami heat...i kinda miss watching Garnett playing. he's out for a couple of games already due to injury....hopefully he'll managed to play for the playoffs starting on next saturday....can;t wait for this!!...hopefully boston can win again this season.....

okla....got to watch this game...
write again later....

2 comments:

arra said...

syikin, biar je mak kita buat semua tu. sebabnya, walaupun kita rasa macam diorang ala-ala menyeksa diri, truth is, they love it! ;p mana tak seronok, anak mauuu kahwinnn (in bracket means tak lama lagi menimang cucu la dennnn! huhu)

Syikin said...

tue aa....my mom dah give a lot of hints of cucu...kejap2 cucu...adoiii, nervous aku dibuatnye...