Saturday, April 11, 2009

shopping spree!!

yes....went shopping yesterday....despite of the rainy/snowy weather, I still went to the outlet to shop...hehe...went to Coach, Liz Claiborne and a perfume shop. and now i'm officially BROKE!!!!


Here's me before going to the outlet...big smile on my face....look how chubby I am...yikesss








And it's raining .....just snapping some pics before leaving to the outlet...
and u know what happen at the outlet??...the rain turns into snow!!!...and I was at Coach at that time, contemplating and trying to make decisions very very hard on what to buy, until everybody was saying..."It's snowing everyone!!"...but it doesn't effect my mood of shopping at all...hehe...it is just the normal unexpected New England weather....don't let the weather wear you down!!!
well, I will snap some pics of the stuff I bought.....just to share with you....and if u think u liked it, i can but it for you guys too....
everything I bought yesterday was not for me.....it just something for everybody else (friends, sister's friend only).....I only bought a keychain which cost me $24....i know it's ridiculous , but I adore it very very much everytime I went to that store, i just have to have it...hehe.....but now as I was saying, I'm officially broke, till the next paycheck (24 April)!!...

2 comments:

arra said...

Syikin, you're not chubby my dear, hang tinggiiiii chubby macamana pun tak nampak 'canggung'. Kami yang 'kurang tinggi' ni memang kalau chubby ... terserlahhhh babe ;p

Syikin said...

hehe.....thanks Arra!!...ni nak cube slim siket, maklum la nak kawin...hehe...tapi tak berubah pon berat...tensen...hehe