Friday, April 17, 2009

not feeling well n more

hmm...i;m not working today, coz my head was spinning and feel like exploding this morning....so i end up sleeping the whole morning...and i just woke up...after I woke up all I can think is my work in the office....hmm...there's too much to do , but so little time ...

a lot have happened this week....not to me, but it was so sudden....nothing happen to me, just my company organizational change ....just this week, 4 of the top bosses in this company had either resigned or let go....there's a huge change in just a few days....and it does makes all the employees feel insecured....
I had a long talked with my close colleague yesterday...he was also suprised and shocked from all this changes....i think the company is starting a new chapter here, new beginning since our big loss in last year 4th quarter....

sorry ayat tunggang terbalik...ni tgh type sambil batuk2...n kepala pusing2...

2 comments:

arra said...

Get well soon!!!

Syikin said...

thank u!!