Wednesday, April 8, 2009

mood for shopping ....

hmm...suddenly I have the mood for shopping...
but i certainly cannot afford to shop anymore for myself...coz i have too much stuff already...

so, since i will not do any shopping for myself (hopefully not), i will shop for other people...hehe...i know it sounds crazy, but i already have orders from Malaysia to buy for them several handbags...especially Coach handbags...
so, i'm using this moment as I if I was shopping for myself...

just to let my friends out there know that if you want my help to shop anything from US...please do let me know....
if you order it now, i will certainly help to get it before I return to Mesia this May...so i can bring it back home for you (assuming that your order is small and compressible to fit my luggage).....hehe

let me know !!

No comments: